Our client are a Good school (Ofsted) located close to central Manchester – due to maternity leave, they now require an English specialist to teach KS3 and KS4 across all ability and age groups within the school.
This role of the English Specialist Teacher is to start on 23rd April and will run until the end of the summer term.
- The opportunity to join a good school of 1300 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented and hard-working staff team:
- Keen, committed students who are positive and active learners – ‘The achievement of pupils is outstanding’ (Ofsted)
- Excellent professional development and guidance;
- A very successful and over-subscribed school:
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings, supported by the latest resources to support learning;
- Socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
The ideal candidate
- A well-qualified, industrious and talented team player who believes in lifelong learning and has a passion for the subject and an ability to bring it to life in classroom settings;
- English Teacher with experience teaching to A Level standard
- The ability to teach English across the age and ability range up to A Level;
- The talent, interpersonal skills and range of teaching skills necessary to contribute to the success of the staff team;
- The commitment to care for everyone in their school community ‘
- A passion for teaching and learning that energises young people and allows them to develop the skills and attitudes they will need for their futures;
- The enthusiasm to develop this subject and the vision to extend the work already undertaken;
- To support the Christian ethos of our client’s school.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm
Interviews will be held on Friday 15th March 2019 at the school and candidates must be available for the full day!
Candidates will be subject to compliance checks, including teacher, DBS and referencing.
Interested and feel you have the skills to perform well in this role? Then attach your CV now!