Positive Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a well-established law firm based in Warrington with over 30 years’ experience. Our client is a niche firm of Solicitors, committed to providing first-rate legal services. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary – £40,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience!
They specialise in the insurance, clinical negligence and professional negligence departments and are now opening a non-contentious private client department to take advantage of their established connections.
Based in Warrington, with good links to the M56 and M62 and close to both Warrington Bank Quay and Warrington Central train stations. They also have offices in the City of London.
- Providing cost estimates to new clients
- Liaison with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors by telephone, post, e-mail or in person, as necessary, at every stage of the transaction
- You will assist in the development of this new Conveyancing/Private Client Department
- Be able to generate your own referrals in order to create your own client base and generate further work for other teams and for the firm;
- Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills required
Previous experience of the following:
- Handling caseloads relating to conveyancing transactions;
- Dealing with Purchase, Transfer, Re Mortgage and Sale transactions
- Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney
- A qualified Solicitor, with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Competent in running a conveyancing caseload from inception through to completion with minimal supervision
- Have a sound knowledge of Wills, Probate, Trusts, EPA/LPAs and Court of Protection work
This role would suit an ambitious Solicitor who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a bright and enthusiastic approach, and are keen to join a highly regarded firm this could be the perfect opportunity for you.