Positive Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor for a legal firm based in Prescot. Due to new role becoming available they are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated solicitor with experience of private client matters.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience
Our client is a long-established practice bringing together generations of experience in the provision of legal services to the private, business and agricultural communities of the area. As a long-established St Helens and Prescot based firm with roots dating back to the 1800s, the firm is large enough to be a key player in the marketplace whilst still maintaining a family feeling for employees.
The Private Client fee-earner team comprises one solicitor/director and one paralegal of 10 years’ experience. The Firm is Lexcel accredited and the department holds the WIQS quality standard.
- To undertake fee earning work, working both independently, with minimal supervision and as a member of the team
- To maintain existing relations with the firm’s clients and assist and help develop new relationships with third party referrers
- Managing private client matters, with a focus on preparation of wills and trusts
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Advising clients regarding elderly issues, from LPAs to Deputy Orders
- Estate planning for asset protection with a focus on tax minimisation, care fees and third-party creditors
Education & Experience:
- Good “hands on” private client experience including high net worth clients and trusts
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third-party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events
- The ability to prioritise work and to work to strict timescales where required;
- Technical proficiency and good IT skills
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have experience of advising on charitable trust work.
Click ‘APPLY’ now or call us on 01925 875855