Positive Recruitment solutions are looking to fill our new exciting role!
We are a small, well established and growing recruitment agency. PRS specialize in driving, industrial and commercial. We are looking for a part-time Book Keeper to join our team.
Hours/Days of Work
- 2.5 – 3 Days per week
- Entering all transaction onto accounting software Xero
- Manage Ltd and Umbrella company invoices for payment
- Prepare invoices as appropriate to the customers for services provided
- Produce and Control all invoices and outstanding invoices ensuring prompt payment
- Liaising with clients, accountants, and suppliers to chase in any necessary documents needed
- Processing monthly BACS payments and maintaining accurate records of authorization.
- Prepare and keep up to date all financial monitoring information required by the Managing Director
- Assist in preparing annual budgets
- Maintaining a file of and checking direct debit payments
- Filing all accounting documentation
- • Maintaining all financial records and data accurately and securely within agreed systems
- Attention to detail is essential for this role
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2 Years plus experience of book keeping or accountancy
- Experienced in the use of Xero payroll and Accounts
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately to tight deadlines
- Comfortable in liaising directly with clients, by liaising with clients via email and telephone
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in joining the team submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants. For more information call 01925 875 855