Positive Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a well-established Legal firm based in Warrington. The role will be Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team.
The salary is up to £25,000 per year dependant on experience.
Our client has been providing Legal Services in the UK for over 25 years now. They currently employ over 80 staff covering a variety of Legal Sectors such as Personal Injury, Serious Injury, Business Legal Services and Housing Disrepair Claims. They pride themselves on reputation and the first-class service they provide to clients.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, legal documents and reports and court papers
- Audio typing skills essential
- Organise and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Implement and maintain office systems
- Organise diaries and make appointments
- Collate information
- Maintain databases
- Communicate verbally and in writing responding to enquiries
Education & Experience:
- Experience working as a legal secretary within the Personal Injury field
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications (ideally Proclaim) spreadsheets, word processing and database management
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing legal and non-legal documents and correspondence
- Proven experience in information and communication management
Click ‘APPLY’ now or call us on 01925 875855