PRS is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Driver. The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business. Flexibility with scheduled work days and shift preference is required.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FOR THE POSITION YOU WILL NEED BOTH A REACH AND COUNTERBALANCE LICENCE WITH EXPERIENCE ON BOTH!
- Operate forklift
- Follow quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
Hours of work
- Monday – Friday (9am-5:30) Saturdays 1/2 day
To Apply for this position please call 01925 875855