We are recruiting for a Fire Extinguisher Technician/Engineer for a well-established client based in Milton Keynes. Our client has been leading the way in fire safety and prevention for over 45 years. They pride themselves on creating products that work better and last longer than competitors to meet their client demands.
- To carry out fire extinguisher maintenance that comply with associated regulatory standards and industry best practice.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Provide technical expertise to customers which includes installing, maintain and carry out repairs.
- Work over a geographical area prioritising workload. Some nights away may be required.
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday with flexible start times, 42.5-hour week.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme based on invoice of work
- 20 Days Holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Company Van provided which you can take home (not for personal use)
What qualifications do I need?
- Candidates will have good GCSE’s or equivalent with a grade A – C in Maths and English.
- BS5306 Fire Extinguisher maintenance qualification – Accredited by BAFE or FETA.
- Previous experience in servicing extinguishers or experience in the fire safety industry or HM forces will be viewed positively.
Interested in the position? Click Apply Now!