We have a fantastic opportunity for a Fire Extinguisher Engineer to join a well-established client based in the Kettering area.
SALARY – £20,000 TO £25,000 DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Established in 1958, our client now employs over 80 full time staff, including teams of dedicated engineers who service, install and maintain fire safety systems across the UK. Work ranges in scope from the supply of simple extinguishers to the design and commissioning of complex multi-site alarm and emergency lighting systems. There work takes them across every business sector, from retailing to hi-tech, manufacturing, transport, local authorities, hospitals, schools and airports.
- Installations of fire extinguishers across the Kettering area.
- Maintenance and service of fire extinguishers
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Managing workloads across the Kettering area
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Company van provided
- Work tools provided
- Uniform supplied
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
What qualifications do I need?
- Candidates will have good GCSE’s or equivalent with a grade A – C in Maths and English.
- BS5306 Fire Extinguisher maintenance qualification – Accredited by BAFE or FETA.
- Previous experience in servicing and maintaining extinguishers or experience in the fire safety industry.
Interested in the position? Click Apply Now!