PRS are proud to be working with an established logistics company based in Manchester. Due to expansion they now require an experienced Customer Service Agent to work in their offices based in Manchester, ideally with Transport compaany experience.
Customer Service Administrator £15k – £22k per annum
Duties of Customer Service Administrator will include:
- Being part of our client’s international customer service team.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of our client’s customer service functions – including enquiry handling /order processing / order follow-up / customer complaints and quality reporting.
- You will have day-to-day contact with customers from all over Europe.
- Liaison with operational and administrational colleagues in Europe will form a significant part of your day to day responsibilities.
Ideal candidates will have:
- We are looking for loyal and enthusiastic people with a positive team spirit.
- Excellent administration experience gained in an office
- You should possess strong communication skills
- Be able to fluently work with modern computer systems and programs.
- Experience in transport is a distinct advantage.
- You should live in the Manchester area.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
If you feel you have the experience and skills to work in this busy office enviroment with excellent customer service skills, then please attach your CV now!