Class 1 ADR Driver required for large chemical distribution company based in Liverpool. This will be long term on-going work covering Monday to Friday and Monday to Saturday every other week, start times from 0400 onwards. This will be a mixture of work covering Tanker, Tipper and Ejector so relevant experience is required.
PRS are currently recruiting for a Class 1 ADR Driver for large chemical distribution company based in Liverpool. Due to volume and expansion they are looking for a Class 1 ADR Driver to join the Liverpool team.
- Class 1 ADR chemical deliveries to sites across the UK including Tanker, Tipper and Ejector work.
- 12 to 15 hours per day with Nights out required for the position.
Benefits of working with PRS:
- £14 Monday to Friday and £16 Saturday (LTD/Umbrella Rates)
- Weekly Pay
- Driver Uniform after a qualifying period
- Training on driving hours and regulations if required.
- Available to contact 24/7 with our out of hours service team
- Previous experience of the following: HGV Class 1, Class 1 HGV, HGV 1, LGV 1, C+E, or Class 1.
- Must have Tanker, Tipper and Ejector experience when using Class 1 ADR.
- Full and Valid ADR Licence
- C+E entitlement with full CPC and Digi
- Maximum 6 points on the licence
- NO DD, DR or INS on the licence
Click ‘APPLY’ now or call us on 01925 875855