Our client is a high school which is a modern, forward looking school, rich in traditional values. They have high standards of attainment and behaviour which is expected from every student; each individual matters and everyone has something special to contribute. They encourage every student to achieve high standards and to develop an enthusiastic, problem-solving approach to their work so that they feel confident with their academic and social skills, inside and outside school. They strive to ensure that all children reach their potential. Due to maternity, they now require an Art specialist teacher to work 2 days per week for after Easter.
Art Teacher – £120 – £140 per day (part time – 2 days per week)
The successful candidate will be driven, motivated and most of all, passionate about their subject area. They are keen to hear from an Art practitioner with a broad skill-set who is keen to join a highly successful and collaborative school.
- The ideal candidate must be able to teach at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Applications from teachers at any stage in their career are welcome; experienced teachers with the ambition to train to develop further, NQTs, and those looking to experience a supportive environment where they can focus on teaching.
- The role is offered on a part-time basis 2 full days per week (days to be confirmed)
- The duties and responsibilities associated with this post are in line with the National Teaching Standards
Candidates will have:
- QTS with an Art specialism
- Current DBS with the update service
- A teacher with passion for their subject
- Willing to work on a part time basis (two days per week)
Hours of work: 8.30am – 3.15pm
Candidates will be subject to referencing, teacher checks and must hold a DBS with the update service. Interested and feel you have the skills to perform well in this role? Then attach your CV now!