Our client is an expanding company who have grown dramatically over the last two years and now have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk to work in their prestige offices in Warrington, Cheshire.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing a high volume of vendor account queries on a daily basis, effectively liaising with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to resolve queries and payment issues (eg; late, missing payments, overdue payments, pricing queries etc).
Successful candidate will take responsibility for processing invoices – liaise with appropriate parties to resolve successful queries, managing typically between 300 – 500 vendor accounts from end to end.
Handling invoice queries via post, email and phone. Investigating and resolving invoice queries in an effective manner.
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries in an effective manner.
- Strong experience working in an Accounts Payable/Invoicing role, managing queries from Blue Chip clients in a busy office environment.
- The successful candidate will be confident managing queries from suppliers and clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- SAP experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Confident working under pressure in a target driven environment.
40 Hrs Per Week (Mon-Fri) 8am – 5pm
Interested and feel you can perform well in this role? Then attach your CV now!